Sunday, February 13, 2011

ONE WEEK, PEOPLE!

Tomorrow we are one week away from the trip. ONE WEEK, PEOPLE! We have been super busy the past week or two so I will give a quick recap.  Last week we made the trip to Atlanta for our Brazilian visas. Turns out the people there are extremely friendly which I was not expecting at all so that was nice.


Seth played drums for the last time at church last Sunday. We are really going to miss Southside even though we're only going to be gone 3 1/2 months. We have really come to love that church. Great people.


And speaking of great people, the highlight of the week was a get together at Jim and Sarah's house for Joshua and Peli who were in town for a few days. It was so good to see everyone again. I was telling Seth as we were leaving that I felt like we had been with family. :)

Oh, and I also had a good visit with my friend Michelle and her sweet little daughter, Sophie. No pictures, though because I completely forgot to take any. You'll just have to trust me that Sophie is extremely cute!

3 comments:

  1. We enjoyed spending time with you last week! Love you and have so much fun on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was WONDERFUL to see you guys! We talked about that "family feel" as well :o) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete